ITIC will group the leading voices, luminaries, policy-makers and high net worth individuals from across the tourism sector globally. The Conference will contribute towards shaping and driving the industry forward in a sustainable manner conducive to harmonious socio-economic development in various destinations.
It will stimulate new partnerships among stakeholders and prompt a new dynamism through networking and sharing of information. Delegates will also get acquainted with the latest and upcoming global tourism trends and be exposed to sustainable tourism investment initiatives across the world, with a special focus on Day 2 on Africa and Island Destinations which are on the rise. It will also provide insights into new investment concepts and business models to drive new tourism projects to the next level, worthy of the expectations of the travellers of tomorrow.
The conference has a unique position on the market due to the maturity and high-level experience of its key drivers. It is developed as a tourism industry event, shaped by well-known stakeholders with a view to ensuring that it mirrors the key topics of interest for the travel, tourism and hospitality sector.
The conference will be attended by:
- Heads of State
- Tourism Ministers
- International institutions and policy-makers
- Destination Management Companies
- Hotel Chains
- Airline companies
- Tourism Projects Owners
- International tour operators
- Fintech and Advanced Technology service providers
- Private Equity Firms and Institutional Investors
- Venture Capitalists
Delegates will have the opportunity to participate in:
- Plenary sessions
- Multilateral and bilateral business meetings
Delegates will have access to:
- Development finance opportunities for project owners
- Public officials responsible for the implementation of tourism projects
- Networking sessions where projects of national importance will be presented
- Business links with international partners