Insurance & Energy Group
It is one of the largest independent insurance group in SEE by gross written premium. A leading financial & utility services group in CEE & SEE, public listed on two markets. They have presence in 13 countries in Europe with 25 years of history. The company has €1.92 billion in annual revenue, €1.93 billion in assets, 7 million customers and 30 acquisitions. Their subsidiaries are positioned in the region of Central and Southeast Europe. The main markets in which the Group operates are Bulgaria, Romania, North Macedonia, Ukraine, Georgia and Greece. In the markets of Italy, Greece (through a branch), Spain, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, the insurance group offers insurance services distributed under the – right of freedom of establishment and freedom to provide service.Summary of the types of core services and activities offered by conglomerate by economic segment:
- Insurance General Insurance; Life Insurance; Travel Insurance; Motor claims collection and processing services
- Energetics Access to and transmission of electricity on the electricity distribution network and connection of new consumers to the electricity distribution network; Public supply of electricity; Trade in electricity; Comprehensive information, communication and technology services; Commercial consulting, purchase and sale of equipment and materials. The Energy company supplies 40% of electricity in Bulgaria and is currently expanding into Romania and Greece.
- Automotive Sale of new cars; Car service; Sale of spare parts; Import and sale of lubricants for transport vehicles; Fuel card operator; Showroom management
- Leasing Financial leasing; Operating leases; Rent a car services; Used Car Sales
- Investment intermediation and management on activism Investment intermediation; Investment bankers; Management on activities
The company is looking for an equity partner in order to acquire shares into the company in order to pursue its future development in the energy sector.
For more information, please contact Ibrahim AYOUB